- Built-in GPS keeps track of pace, distance and altitude
- Tracks steps, activity, sleep and calories 24/7
- Plan, sync and share training using Polar Flow app
- Smart Notifications from phone directly on screen
- ULTRA-LONG BATTERY LIFE : The Polar Vantage M Advanced GPS Running & Multisport Watch lasts for up to 30 hours of training time
- POLAR PRECISION PRIME HEART RATE : Polar’s heart rate monitor watches redefine the gold standard in optical heart rate accuracy by combining the latest in bio-impedance electrodes and optical sensors
- TRAINING LOAD PRO: The Vantage M is the ultimate fitness tracker, separating cardio load, muscle load and perceived load. Polar’s Training Load Pro provides an unparalleled look into how your training affects your body
- SWIM/BIKE/RUN FUNCTIONALITY : As a waterproof watch, long-distance running watch and biking activity tracker combined, you can capture key metrics like swimming stroke and pace. You can even pair with your favorite compatible cycling accessory
- PERSONALIZE WITH YOUR OWN STYLE : With customizable fitness band options, tailor your Vantage M with replaceable wrist bands of multiple colors
- Display resolution 240 x 240. Sizing M/L - wrist circumference 140-210 mm
Polar M430 & Vantage M Amazon Prime Day Deals 2021
The overall design I liked this watch feels sleek and wrung. It all at the same time, I thought. It was ready for a race as well as maybe for a long hike. I like the silicone against my skin. They don’t have that one, not two, not three, LEDs, but nine LEDs to get the most accurate heart rate data that it can. Checkout Garmin Forerunner Amazon Prime Day Deals.
Heart Rate Monitor
One special note that I would make to you is when you try to swatch on or use. It makes sure that you got a strap down as close as you can see your skin that way, you’re more likely to get accurate heart rate monitoring the battery life next level. It’s advertised as being used for 30 hours of constant GPS usage to put that into context.
100+ Sports Profiles
I used this watch for 13 days straight with pretty regular usage in various types of workouts and things like that. I didn’t charge it until that 14 today just to let you know, so if you’re a person that forgets to set your watch daily like I tend to do, then.
This is certainly a watch that you’ll find a lot of great use out of multi-sport options. This is the weirdest watch that shines with over a hundred plus sport profiles available.
The watch comes in three different colours and is one size only and weighs 51 grams. I felt this watch is a reasonable size considering the processing power and features available.
The main difference between this watch in the previous m400 is the integrated optical sensor or heart rate monitor. It looks like a running watch, so if you’re looking for something small discreet, and fashionable, this may not be the option for you. The home screen has a few different options for display.